Vendors, after purchasing your tables, click HERE to complete the CTS Promotions Contract before the load-in date of the next show.
- LOAD IN is the day before the show from 4pm to 9pm. Vendors: Please do not expect to step up early! We will have a limited amount of carts available. We suggest that vendors bring a dolly or cart. Sunday load is 7am to 8am. All vendors must be set up and at tables by 8am. Any vendors whose tables remain unoccupied at 8:15am and have not contacted CTS Promotions with sufficient reasoning are in breach of contract and forfeit their tables. In the event the vendor next to you does not show, you may rent the tables(s) for $35.00 each after 8:15am
- Vendor’s License: It is required by law that all vendors have an Ohio Transient Vendor’s license. If you do not have a regular vendor’s license then you should get a transient vendor’s license by filing out form ST-1T from the Ohio Department of Taxation website www.tax.ohio.gov/divions/sales_and_use/license.stm. There is a one-time application fee of $25.00. There is no further fee except for the sales tax you collect as long you file every six months even if you have made no sales in Ohio. The form can be obtained through the mail by writing to the Department of Taxation P.O. Box 182215 Columbus Ohio 43218-2215. You can also call them directly at 1-888-405-4039.
- Vendor agrees to remain set up until the end of the show. (NO EARLY BREAKDOWN)
- No smoking or drinking alcohol is permitted in the building at any time.
- No table is guaranteed until full payment is received. Checks returned for insufficient funds will be charged a $30.00 service fee.
- No refunds will be granted for any reason. If you cannot attend the show, contact CTS Promotions before the day of the show and we will give you a credit toward our next event minus a 25% surcharge per table. No call, No shows will forfeit their tables without credit.
- Bootleg videos and DVD’s are not permitted at the show.
- Adults and young children both attend this show. No inappropriate behavior, language or conduct will be tolerated. Please keep any adult related materials out of sight from or reach of children.
- Vendor wristbands will be issued upon registration before load in. Vendors will receive 2 wristbands per table (maximum of 6 wristbands). Additional wristbands will cost $5 per wristband. Vendors must wear wristbands during load in and the day of the show.
- Parking: CTS Promotions is not responsible for the cost of parking.
- CTS Promotions is not responsible for any injuries that may occur during the show. All Vendors are responsible for their own merchandise. If your product is broken or stolen during the show, it is not our responsibility. Any damage to the building by a vendor is the sole responsibility of the vendor. Vendors release CTS Promotions from any and all liability.
- Vendors are not permitted to play music during vendor load-in or during the show.
- Vendors are not permitted to have animals in the building at any time.
- The layout of the tables for this event has been approved by the fire marshal. Vendors may not move or trade tables without permission as doing so may invalidate our fire safety standard.
- CTS Promotions reserves the right to deny access to anyone at our sole discretion from exhibiting, assisting with, or attending the show.
- CTS Promotions reserves the right to deny a table rental to any individual without providing a reason for such denial.
- Any form of solicitation for shows other than those presented by CTS Promotions will not be permitted inside or outside of the show facility without prior written approval. Violators are subject to immediate removal from the show, and may be prohibited from attending future events at the sole discretion of CTS Promotions.
Rules and Regulations for setup and the day of the show:
KEEP VENDOR WRISTBANDS VISIBLE: All vendors and helpers need to check in with registration to receive wristbands.
DO NOT MOVE TABLES WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM CTS PROMOTIONS: Exact aisle space has been measured and approved by the Fire Marshall
ALL TABLES ARE ASSIGNED AND PAID FOR!
RESPECT THE SPACE OF VENDOR’S BESIDE AND BEHIND YOU. Please be mindful of shelving, grid walls or other displays you might use.
NO EARLY BREAKDOWNS FOR ANY REASON! Vendor load out begins at 3PM on Sunday.
PARKING: PLEASE PARK AWAY FROM THE BUILDING: Leave the close parking spaces for our buyers.